Make sure these items are included when you mail or fax your application:
- Application Form completed and signed by Agent and the MLS Participating Broker
- Copy of Agent’s Bureau of Real Estate license
- $200 Application fee
- Copy of your California Driver’s License
Fees can be charged to MasterCard, Visa or AMEX by completing the bottom of the form. There is a $service charge for any returned check or refused charge. If a check is returned or a charge refused, payment must be made by postal money order or certified check.
- You have 60 days to complete the Mandatory MLS Training course “Intro to Paragon”.
- You must read and follow the MLS Rules, which comes in your New Agent packet.
- Visit your Member Portal and register for upcoming classes. Go to – Click “Member Portal” located on the top right – Enter your Paragon credentials.
- Your Participating Broker determines your Service Center. You must be affiliated with the same Service Center as your Broker.
Return completed and signed form to the Service Center selected by your Broker.
For Credit Card Payment Only
1)I authorize bridgeMLS to charge my credit card (below). I understand that:
2)Should my credit card company “decline” the request for payment, I will be assessed a $25 fee and be contacted to arrange for an alternate form of payment.
More than one decline will cause bridge MLS to cancel this authorization.
Service Center Use Only
© Delta AOR – All Rights Reserved ‐ Revised 07/01/19